Re: New to Oracle

From: Daniel <h01_NOSPAM_dankj_at_du.se>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:42:33 GMT

Actually no, I have this license as part of the software package that came with my sunblade (which did cost me quite a fortune actually) the license is a quite limited one, as it's only for development and I "may not use the software for dataprocessing or any comercial deployment" etc etc.

so I take it your advice is to leave oracle and go to mySQL or some other free database?

/daniel