Re: job market for oracle developers?

From: Andy Choi <andy_at_intisoft.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2002 18:59:44 -0700

I wounder how can I get an Oracle developer post out there. I have been working for mre than 3 years. My Skill is ASP/PHP/JSP with MySQL and SQL Server. And, of couse, the html/javascript.... Have done so many portal/project.
  Now, what I have done in the Univeristy is the Normalization. Reading the Invoice and normaize it and make it as a table.

   I am also very good on Linux and Window Server skil. I am able to setup the server running oracle with Tomcat/apache things like that. After getting my OCP 9i. It is still very hard for me to switch from dot.com to oracle because lack of expereince. I wounder how can those people who has 3-4 years expereicne get their first year expereince. Thanks