Re: On-line SQL reference

From: Tyler D. Muth <tyler_muth_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2002 09:21:52 -0700

Pavel.Vet_at_volny.cz (Pavel Vetesnik) wrote in message news:<3657dfa4.0207250254.7b6d3f1d_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hi all,
>
> we use Oracle 8 and I have everything about it in paper form. I am
> looking for an SQL reference (on the Internet and with reasonable
> search abilities if possible).
>

> TIA,
> Pavel

Check out http://asktom.oracle.com. This is the first place I go whenever I have a question. Make sure you search the Archives first before you ask. There's a pretty good chance someone has asked the same question befor, and the results are sub-second. This is the single best resource you will find, I promise.

While your at it, check out his book. I know your looking for online info, but his book is rather unique in that the topics were driven by the most common questions and most useful answers from this site. If you're looking for a more introductory text, check out the other book he wrote with Sean Dillon and Chris Beck (also listed on site). I worked on both of these books and have read them cover to cover. Nothing else comes close. Received on Sun Aug 04 2002 - 18:21:52 CEST

Original text of this message