Re: Slow response on Database

From: Raffa Edwards <RaffaEdwards3_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 18:45:37 GMT

Quest Software make a very good product call "Spotlight® on Oracle" which give a very good graphical overview of Oracle performance. You can download a trial version. It is worth the effort - www.quest.com (go to download; the rest obvious).

P.S. I do not work for Quest Software; I was just lucky and found their product.

--Raffa