Re: how to get license key

From: Tyler D. Muth <tyler_muth_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2002 09:06:16 -0700

Dany.Kattar_at_Pfizer.com (Dany Kattar) wrote in message news:<aea784ba.0208011000.d25ead0_at_posting.google.com>...
> I have a question, i have oracle 8.1.6 on WINDOWS NT and i lost my
> installation CDROM. I want to know what is my product installtion key,
> or my license key. how can i know that from the installed product on
> the server. is there anyway to know that??
> any help is apprecaited....it's very urgent
> thanks in advance
>
> Dany

There is no concept of a license key in Oracle. What you will want is your CSI which is you customer number. This allows you to use metalink.oracle.com to get support. Assuming you are a paying customer (I like to assume the best), contact your sales rep or contact support and they'll be happy to help you out with this. Received on Sun Aug 04 2002 - 18:06:16 CEST

Original text of this message