Re: What do I need to download to train in Forms and as DBA ?

From: Mackorama <mackorama_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 23:20:55 -0400

Phil,

   Just make sure you download the appropriate version of oracle database, since some utilities have been deprecated from 8i to 9i. I'm currently studying for 8i certification, but practicing on a Oracle 9i enterprise system, and I noticed certain utlities are no longer supported and I'm unable to practice with such utilites. So good luck with your studies.

Macko