Detecting Session End

From: Anshu Dagar <adagar_at_fsdindia.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2002 21:48:52 -0700

I Have a long stored procedure which is called from a C++ application. If I forcefully end the front end application, the stored procedure still keeps executing at the backend. Can anybody suggest me a way I can end the storedprocedure as soon as My application ends. Is there any way to detect in oracle that my application is closed, so that i can incorporate that part in my stored proc and it exits as soon as it finds the calling application is closed.

Regards,

Anshu Dagar Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 06:48:52 CEST

Original text of this message