problem of retrieving data from oracle form

From: Karen <chan_at_icr.ac.uk>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 04:35:10 -0700

Hello there,

I am using oracle form 4.5 and have problem of retrieving detail blocks data.

Master block A, has x, y as primary key and has relation A_B; 1st detail block B, has x,y,z as primary key and has relation B_C; 2nd detail block C, has x,y,z as primary key.

I developed two versions' (1 & 2) forms and they share the same 3 tables and most of the variables. We have data entered via version 1 form, now we want to retrieve those data from version 2 form. However, there's a problem to display detail blocks (B & C) data. Is there anyone can help please?

p.s. There's no problem on version 1 form for retrieving data which entered

     via version 2 form.

Thank you for your kindly help.
Karen Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 13:35:10 CEST

Original text of this message