Questions and Barriers with the Customer Interface processing

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 12:52:44 -0700

Questions and Barriers with the Customer Interface processing

Using sqlldr to load into RA_CUSTOMERS_INTERFACE all records loaded successfully. ( see below for code, etc)

NOTE: This is in the VISion database!!!!! Has anyone attempted such a feat !!!! Oracle told us its possible. But has anyone accomplished this???

Proceeded to run Mà Interface à Customer only to encounter confusing error messages and rejecting every record.

Ø	SITE_USE_CODE is not defined in AR_LOOKUPS
o	I used a value found using SQL directly from the table and I entered
one on my own. Result: no difference
Ø	COUNTRY not defined in FND_TERRITORIES
o	Again I did the same as above and the error still persists

Ø	ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, ADDRESS4
o	See below for more details

Ø	The Postal Code is not within the range defined in the System
Options window, once again this appears for each and every record.

Customer Reference Address Reference Error Message
------------------------------- -----------------------------

0240                            n/a

Warning: The Postal Code is not within the range defined in the System Options window.

Thanks in Advance

George R Lewycky
NY City Transit Authority, Brooklyn NYC
718 694 1545 gelewyc_at_nyct.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OracleSharedInfo/

SOMEONE INSTRUCTED ME TO LOOK AT THIS FIELD ON THE RA_CUSTOMER_INTERFACE_ALL
TABLE FOR DETAILED ERRORS I&#8217;M BAFFLED WITH D0 THRU D7, E1 & E2 which is indicating I have two different addresses, cities, states, etc?????

I set autonumbering ON now so disregard O3

B0 pertaining to the SITE_USE_CODE not being defined in AR_LOOKUPS im baffled with also since I took a value directly from it.

INTERFACE_STATUS

B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,
B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,

INTERFACE_STATUS

B0,O3,E2,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D0,E1,

221 rows selected.

SQL*LOADER CODE & EXECUTION LOAD DATA
INFILE 'cust_apr30.txt'
INSERT INTO TABLE RA_CUSTOMERS_INTERFACE_ALL FIELDS TERMINATED BY '","' TRAILING NULLCOLS (
ORIG_SYSTEM_CUSTOMER_REF,CUSTOMER_NAME,ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2,ADDRESS3,ADDRESS4,CITY,STATE,
POSTAL_CODE,COUNTRY,INSERT_UPDATE_FLAG,
LAST_UPDATED_BY,
LAST_UPDATE_DATE,
CREATED_BY,CREATION_DATE,CUSTOMER_CATEGORY_CODE, CUSTOMER_STATUS,ORIG_SYSTEM_ADDRESS_REF, PRIMARY_SITE_USE_FLAG,SITE_USE_CODE
)

SQL*Loader: Release 8.1.7.0.0 - Production on Mon May 20 12:41:49 2002

(c) Copyright 2000 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Control File:   loadracust.ctl
Data File:      cust_apr30.txt
  Bad File:     cust_apr30.bad

  Discard File: none specified

 (Allow all discards)

Number to load: ALL
Number to skip: 0
Errors allowed: 50
Bind array:     64 rows, maximum of 65536 bytes
Continuation:    none specified
Path used:      Conventional

Table "AR"."RA_CUSTOMERS_INTERFACE_ALL", loaded from every logical record.
Insert option in effect for this table: INSERT TRAILING NULLCOLS option in effect

   Column Name                  Position   Len  Term Encl Datatype

------------------------------ ---------- ----- ---- ----
---------------------
ORIG_SYSTEM_CUSTOMER_REF FIRST * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' CUSTOMER_NAME NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' ADDRESS1 NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' ADDRESS2 NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' ADDRESS3 NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' ADDRESS4 NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' CITY NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' STATE NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' POSTAL_CODE NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' COUNTRY NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' INSERT_UPDATE_FLAG NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' LAST_UPDATED_BY NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' LAST_UPDATE_DATE NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' CREATED_BY NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' CREATION_DATE NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' CUSTOMER_CATEGORY_CODE NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' CUSTOMER_STATUS NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' ORIG_SYSTEM_ADDRESS_REF NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' PRIMARY_SITE_USE_FLAG NEXT * CHARACTER Terminator string : '","' SITE_USE_CODE NEXT * CHARACTER

    Terminator string : '","'

Table "AR"."RA_CUSTOMERS_INTERFACE_ALL":   221 Rows successfully loaded.
  0 Rows not loaded due to data errors.
  0 Rows not loaded because all WHEN clauses were failed.   0 Rows not loaded because all fields were null.

Space allocated for bind array:                  61920 bytes(12 rows)
Space allocated for memory besides bind array:        0 bytes

Total logical records skipped:          0
Total logical records read:           221
Total logical records rejected:         0
Total logical records discarded:        0

Run began on Mon May 20 12:41:49 2002
Run ended on Mon May 20 12:41:52 2002

Elapsed time was:     00:00:03.98
CPU time was:         00:00:00.18