Re: Maddening - Creating a stored procedure for use in Crystal Reports

From: Some person <thesynner_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:59:10 GMT

Thanks for the post, this is interesting for 2 reasons.

Aside from learning they must be named the same thing, I inferred from this that since a package isn't required, a procedure is?

I have been creating exactly waht you see here, and even though I had changed the name last night, it still didn't execute correctly.

Can you please provide an overview of the requirements for creating a stored procedure?

As in:

You must create a package

You must creat a procedure

Then any naming rules.