Anyone using Mainsoft Mainwin, OCI and Merant ODBC??

From: Julie Larson <dichroicreflection_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2002 08:28:46 -0800

Hello,

We are having a problem with Mainsoft. Our server is running 10 threads connecting over OCI and an equal or larger number connecting via the Merant ODBC driver for Oracle provided by Mainsoft.

Our app crashes after 2-10 hours under load test.

We are pulling our hair out in larger and larger chunks daily.

Any help will be received with extreme joy.

Some questions in my mind:
Is the Merant ODBC driver thread safe?
Can OCI and ODBC be combined in this way successfully through Mainsoft/Merant?
How many open connections to an Oracle database can be attempted by one application through Mainsoft? How can we get workshop/dbx to do access checking with Mainsoft compiled
code?

Help!

Thanks
-Julie Received on Fri Mar 01 2002 - 17:28:46 CET

Original text of this message