Problem: Backup Oracle Database !!!

From: ego12 <daniel.lutz_at_gmx.de>
Date: 20 Feb 2002 02:06:36 -0800

Hello,

I have some problems to configure the Arcserve 2000 Oracle Agent (SP3).

I have installed the Agent and the backup works really good, but after the backup which ends with "Backup Operation Sucessful" the Archivelogs from the Oracle Database are not deleted; why ? Does someone have an Introduction for Arcserve Oracle Agent? I also have installed "Backup Agent Open File" does this Tool supersede an Offline Backup of the Database? Sorry but my English is not so good.

Thanks for help Received on Wed Feb 20 2002 - 11:06:36 CET

Original text of this message