Enterprise Manager cannot discover node.

From: Allan <alan_at_int.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:29:35 +0100

Hi.

I've installed Oracle Enterprise Edition v8.1.7 + Enterprise Manager v2.2 on Windows XP.

I am not able to make Enterprise Manager Console discover the node it is running on itself.

I have checked that the Oracle Intelligent Agent is running and during startup of this, it has created ".......\network\agent\services.ora" containing statements for ORACLE_NODE, ORACLE_LISTENER and ORACLE_DATABASE. Why can the node not be discovered ????? Also I have without any luck tried to define the node manually via Enterprise Manager Console.

Regards Allan Received on Wed Feb 13 2002 - 13:29:35 CET

Original text of this message