Help: JDBC of Forte to Oralce8i database server!

From: Peres <leongao123_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2002 22:41:36 -0800

Hi,

Could you please instruct me:

I am now trying to work on JDBC from the IDE (Forte of Java) to my university's Oracle 8i server. From the tool of Forte of Java, I select JDBC connection and would like to make new connection to the server. But I am not sure which driver is used for Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition 8.1.6.0.0 and where I can download it. I once download class12 from Oracle website. But it cannot work. Could you please tell me? I am in this kind urgence for my course study.

Thanks a lot! Received on Tue Feb 05 2002 - 07:41:36 CET

Original text of this message