Extracting create db script

From: vdolt <vadolt_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2002 10:55:46 -0800

I have inherited several existing databases. As part of recovery strategy
I want to create script that allows me to recreate this databases from scratch.
I can save init.ora file, but all of the existing configurations for tablespaces, users, etc. has to be extracted. I am not interested in the database schemas (tables, etc.), because I can get them with the export.
Is there tool or Oracle command that would generate createdb script including
tablespaces, rollback segments, redo logs, etc.?

Thank you Received on Mon Jan 21 2002 - 19:55:46 CET

Original text of this message