SQLERRM message display problem

From: Anil <anil_tech_at_lycos.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2001 02:27:29 -0800

Hi,

We are encountering a problem while trying to display Oracle error messages in pro*c functions.

Only the oracle error code is being displayed. The error message is not displayed.

This pro*c invocation is a part of a Tuxedo 8.0 CORBA application. The same program works fine when invoked as a part of a Tuxedo ATMI application.

The following is the statement in which we are extracting the error message:

sprintf(szError,"Geneva Error: [%s]",sqlca.sqlerrm.sqlerrmc);

The following include statement is also a part of the same pro*c file:

EXEC SQL INCLUDE SQLCA; It would be really useful to us if anyone could provide some inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Received on Mon Dec 24 2001 - 11:27:29 CET

Original text of this message