Re: OCP Question - Help please!!

From: raghu <raghu1ra_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2001 08:47:32 -0800

Eric Dickover <ericd_at_alink.com> wrote in message news:<3C16A8F5.87015F00_at_alink.com>...
> hello all, here is the deal. My company is moving very strongly in the
> ORACLE direction. I want to position myself a little better for what is
>
> to come. I am considering going after ORACLE certification but there is
>
> really no 'convenient' place for me to take in class training. My
> question is this....How difficult would it be for me to 'self study' my
> way through these exams? I have been in a COBOL shop for the last 12
> years so I have a good systems knowledge.
>
> Let me know what you think!
>
> Thanks!

hi
with the kind of expreience you have it is fairly easy to get certified.
Self study will suitable for you but you should have best books, which will explain the basics very easily and then you should tkae some practice tests may be from brainbench etc. i think this will do. Received on Mon Dec 17 2001 - 17:47:32 CET

Original text of this message