'make' rule for Pro-C under linux?

From: Rob Yampolsky <rob.yampolsky_at_encodasystems.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:28:00 -0400

This must be something stupid, but I can't for the life of me set up a
'make' rule to turn .pc (Pro-C) files into .o files (or even into .c files).

a '.pc.c:' rule does not get invoked at all (can't even get it to do an
'echo' command), but 'mypc.pc: mypc.o' works fine.

Also, for some reason 'all: myapp' doesn't work. I have to explicitly type 'make myapp' to get anything to work. That's not true of other makefiles, so it must have something to do with the precompiler environment module Oracle has me include:

include $(ORACLE_HOME)/precomp/lib/env_precomp.mk

Anybody using Pro-C smoothly under linux? - Rob
rob.yampolsky_at_encodasystems.com Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 18:28:00 CEST

Original text of this message