Re: Execute immediate ???

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2001 17:05:13 -0700

Ok ,
I don't see what actually what are you trying to do !,

because if ColumnName and MouseId are both variables , then why are you using SQL ,
in the SQl query ColumnName should be a Database ColumnName(fieldName)

What I can understand is that you want to assign the value of CoumnName into MouseID use assignment operator ":=" instead,

Please explain in more detail to have an apropriate answer

Faheem Rao