SQL Question

From: (wrong string) énommée <ddenommee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:01:33 -0400

Hi,

    I'm not sure if I'll receive an answer here after looking the number of posts, but I'll try!!!

    I have 3 tables : workorders, equipments and locations. Theses 3 tables have primary keys and the workorders tables have locations and equipments field. These key are wonum, eqnum and location.

    I would like to have the wonum and description of the equipements and locations from the workorders but the code in workorders could be null. I try to do a join with the (+), but I could only have one in the query. So, for the moment, I use 3 Select statements with 2 Union, pis I pretty sure that I can do this by another way.

    If you have an answer for me, I could really like it!!

Thanks
David Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 04:01:33 CEST

Original text of this message