transaction simulation

From: Daniel <dgonzalez_at_sia.es>
Date: 4 Jul 2001 04:35:36 -0700

Hi all:
I'm trying to make a set of scripts to automate some inserts and deletes from tables to simulate a production database. I have a Bourne script who wakes up randomly and then calls to a sql script who make an insert or a delete.
The call into the OS script is like "SQLPLUS / _at_insert.sql", but i dont want to connect every time i make a transaction. Can i send a sql script from a shell to a sqlplus session already running?... and how can i make it?.

Thx in advance:
  Dani Received on Wed Jul 04 2001 - 13:35:36 CEST

Original text of this message