PLSQLRSet - where is this documented?

From: Fred Morrison <Fred.Morrison_at_nextel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:21:07 -0400

I've searched everywhere I can think of but can't find documentation for the PLSQLRSet feature of Oracle's OLE DB Provider as shown in the following Visual Basic code snippet:

' Connect to the database

    Set conOracle = New ADODB.Connection     With conOracle

.ConnectionString = "Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle;" & _

                "PLSQLRSet=1;"

.Properties("Prompt") = adPromptComplete
.Open

    End With

Note: This is using the Oracle OLE DB Provider, not the Microsoft provider. I looked in the Microsoft KB, but, as I expected, they know nothing about Oracle's provider. The Help files provided by Oracle (8.1.7) don't reveal anything about this feature either. Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:21:07 CEST

Original text of this message