Oracle client in NAL-object

From: Fredrik Ferm <fredrik.ferm_at_kabel.se>
Date: 18 Jun 2001 03:59:11 -0700

Hello

I am working at a company that uses Novell to distribute applications to their users. The problem is that we have to install an Oracle client on some client machines. We are using Oracle 8.1.6 Enterprise Edition and want to distribute the Application User client to some machines.

In Novell you can do something called NAL-objects which are applications that will be installed on the client-machine when a user logs in. Now I wonder if anybody knows if it is possible to make the Oracle client a NAL-object, and if it is possible I also wonder how we should do it.

Thank you
/ Fredrik Ferm

ps: If you want to mail me for further questions my address is fredrik.ferm_at_kabel.se Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 12:59:11 CEST

Original text of this message