Re: Oracle client in NAL-object

From: default <plb2862_at_cts.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:42:45 -0700

We are running O 8.0.5 and NW 4.11 Although we've pushed scripts, installing Oracle apps and registering them using NAL we've never pushed the client. Usually, it is easier to pull it from the server at the client as there are varying client machines with unique personalities which inevitably require a loving touch. The only pushing we do are *.bat file scripts to load oracle apps on the client and register them. I would be interested if someone actually does this successfully and, if the trick is they have the same client machines?