Designer6i Tutorial Fails

From: Venki Ramachandran <venkir_at_wacsinc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:51:43 +0100

Hi,

I loaded the Designer 6i and its tutorial as instructed. I have both the repository, the 8i database loaded in the same Win2000 machine. The tutorial setup asks you to import the tutapsys.dmp file which I did using the Repository Object Manager. It gave a 'ORA-25150 Cannot alter extent parameters error'. Anyway after that, the designer tutorial asks you to open a diagram 'PM(1) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION' and it is no there. In fact I cannot create a new diagram in Process Modeller since there is no default container. I am at a loss on how to make either the Tutorial or Designer work. I think it has to do with containers. HELP!!!

-Venki Received on Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:51:43 CEST

Original text of this message