DBA Studio question

From: q <Q_at_Q.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:52:09 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I just installed 8i was playing around with DBA Studio. I went to mysid/instance/database and on the memory tab I made changes to the number of concurrent users. DBA Studio then shutdown the database and re-mounted it. But if I exit DBA Studio and re-enter it, my changes were not recorded. Under the Object pull down menu, there is a save option. And the save dialog says the saved file can replace the init.ora. But I looked inside the saved file, and the structure was not like the init.ora at all. I must be missing something, cause one would think that a tool that calls itself DBA Studio would be able to modify the initialization parameters.

Peter Received on Thu Jun 14 2001 - 19:52:09 CEST

Original text of this message