Re: Urgent Help

From: Roelof K. Salomons <roelofs_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:23:50 +0100

Hi,

How do you know that you have not succeeded ?

Try and retieve the date in question by doing :

select to_char( <datefield>, "MM/DD/YY" ) from <table>;

Roelof

Your problem is that you want to be sure tou can retriev dates guestion is in fact: I want to
"iqbalkhan1" <iqbalkhan1_at_email.msn.com> schreef in bericht news:eHwaf#asAHA.292_at_cpmsnbbsa09...