Re: (no subject)

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:23:00 -0700

<kskasi_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:39DD7BF2.D72562D7_at_hotmail.com...
> Hello everyone
>
> I was wondering if its possible to search on null columns in forms5.
>
> Eg: I have a date field and I would like to bring all the records that
> has no dates. I tried executing using & and I entered IS NULL in the
> dialog box that came up. But it showed an Oracle error.

In the box use:

my_column is null

(where "my column" is your column name).

The ampersand you used to call the box merely calls the box. It does't "tie" the SQL to that particular field/column.

>Also I would like to serach all the records that are between 2 dates.

my_column between '<date1>' and '>date2>'

> Is it possible to do such things in Forms.

Yes.

-Matt Received on Mon Oct 09 2000 - 06:23:00 CEST

Original text of this message