Oracle Lite Replication Insert Errors

From: Greg Caulton <gcaulton_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:48:44 GMT

Ok, rather exciting stuff this replication...

I have Oracle server 8i installed on Solaris as my master, I created a simple table called PERSON in the schema CAREGIVER. I issued the create snapshot command on that table.
Then I have Oracle Lite on my Win98 PC, using the default database (SCOTT) and I dragged down my table with the navigator to replicate it, so far so good. I made some updates on the server and they do propagate to my local copy.

However if I update locally, the refresh errors with:

REPAPI-26536: refresh was aborted...
REPAPI-26513: push error: master proc. PERSON$RP.rep_update() failed for
trans:54 seq:1
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PLS-00201: identifier 'CAREGIVER.PERSON$RP' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

A similar error occurs if I insert locally. I'm assuming I have some scripts to perhaps run on the server - or maybe some additional setup of my tables for replication so I'll dig around - but if anyone is familiar with this stage I'd love to hear some ideas.

thanks

Greg Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 02:48:44 CEST

Original text of this message