Re: Which database?

From: Tybussek <info_at_intraprend.de>
Date: 2000/07/10

hi,

We went to a total differend one, because of the performance on the web. Look at
 www.e-dbms.com or www.intersys.com . I thing there also have a free single user version for testings.
There is a realy simple method of getting data to web or from the web into the database. Database limitation appr. 1024 Terrabyte!!

Ditmar

INTRAPREND Gesellschaft fuer Intranet
Anwendungsentwicklung mbH, Wiesbaden, Germany

Markus Barta <psi_at_storecom.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 3qga5.50$Dv2.2072_at_nreader1.kpnqwest.net...