Re: Which database?

From: ON <22756092_at_pro.onet.pl>
Date: 2000/07/10

If you use commercial databases (oracle,informix etc.) you spend money. Some feeware SQL databases are ......... Primary mistake:
Don't think about databases. It is your last decision. You must think about your business.
How I will be doing my business (office, internet etc.). How many pepole will be collaborate with me. How many opperation will be on day ....
I will be close or open in my bussines. (security etc.)

And now I see what kind of databases system will be optimal in my bussines.

dic

PS
sorry, my english is not good.