Connecting JDeveloper to tutorial.

From: Ed Dana <EDanaII_at_CSI.com>
Date: 2000/04/29

I just recently purchased JDeveloper and was stepping through the tutorial to create a Master-Detail form against a local scott/tiger database.

JDeveloper responds with: Connection refused.

I can connect to the db using SQL Plus 8.0 with no errors.

Any clues appreciated...

--
Sincerely,           | Good and bad I defined these terms,
Ed Dana              | Quite clear, no doubt, somehow...
=========== http://OurWorld.CompuServe.com/Homepages/EDanaII ===========