Re: use of SQL*Loader on the workstation side

From: Stephen Pennine <spennine_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/03/09

From a DOS prompt type

sqlldr80 PARFILE=<par file path\file> DATA=<data file path>

The par file specifies parameters specified at run time;

 USERID=FOO/FOO_at_FOO.WORLD
CONTROL=C:\MyDocu~1\LdGrpStg.Ctl
    LOG=C:\MyDocu~1\LdGrpStg.Log
    BAD=C:\MyDocu~1\LdGrpStg.Bad
 ERRORS=999999

Read up on the loader and this will all make sense. We use these commands in a DOS batch file to load data from our mainframe.