Re: Move whole database

From: Michel Gauthier <qgmi1_at_clic.net>
Date: 1999/12/22

I do agree with Pete. We do this on regular basis to install test database from a copy of prod database. The steps described as Pete did indeed work, provided source and target computers have the same O/S. The only thing I could add is the path of the control files should be revised within the init parameter file to reflect the new location of these files (control files I mean).

Michel Gauthier
Donohue Inc.