Re: Replication won't work on 8i

From: Wayne Menzie <waynem_at_bosmedtechdotcom.nospam>
Date: 1999/12/22

rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu (Ramanarao Chamarty) wrote in <83osgb$a66$1_at_cronkite.temple.edu>:

>Firstly, Donot user OEM 2.0.4 ( known bugs). Use the scripts.
>preferrably. IF using OEM , try using 1.6 replication manager.
>
>Hope it helps. It is simple if everyyhing works. Especially on NT, be
>wary about patches and versions. Also submit : exact error messages.
>
>Ramanarao Chamarty

Thanks for the advice. Do you know if OEM 1.6 works with 8i EE?

Also, I'm using a trial version to evaluate for deployment, how do I access the patches for 8i?

Sorry about the exact error message omission, everything is kind of a haze at 4:30 in the morning.

Wayne Menzie Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message