Re: Which DB/Software suite combo is best for Web<->DB implementation

From: Olaf Kratzsch <olaf_at_uksd.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:38:07 GMT

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:16:37 GMT, Nat! <nat_of_at_my-dejanews.com> wrote:

We also use WebObjects and its great. With Version 4.0 you can easily build simple Applications via Direct-to-web or for an Intranet solution you can use the very good Interface builder to design your frontend and WebObjects will generate you the java source with the swing classes. With the Enterprise Object Framework (EOF), wich is included you are independent from your DBS. You design your Schema within the EOF and you just changed the Adapter from Oracle, Sybase, Informix or ODBC. And on the Web-side you can use IIS (ISAPI), Netscape (NSAPI) or Apache.

GREETINGS OLAF