Re: Help! how do I "run" catrep?

From: chok yuen kuan <belchok_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1999/04/03

Hi Bruce Sams,

To run "catrep.sql", log into Database using server manager and connect internal.

  1. export ORACLE_SID= your_db_sid
  2. svrmgrl
  3. connect internal
  4. if it prompts for password, it should be manager else it will not.
  5. if database is not startup, type startup. Else, run the script.

The catrep.sql is in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin

Hope this will help.

Kenny 8-p

kennyg_at_singnet.com.sg