C++ and Oracle access

From: Laurent Gatignol <laurent.gatignol_at_grenoble.sema.fr>
Date: 1999/03/22

To access an Oracle Database ( 6.037 and 7) in a C++ environment, we use a product (libraries) called SQLCPP Version 3.1 ( a product from Management Information technology, Inc M.I.T.I.). We are working in a Unix AIX environnment.
This product offers some C++ classes such as login, query etc... This product is no longer supported in France ( at least) and we plan to go on Windows NT so I'm searching a replacement for this layer. Do you know this product and a good alternative ? I'd like to know which products can offer C++ access to an Oracle Database ?
I know dbTools.h++ from Rogue Wave Software( what do you think about this one)?
Do you know other products ?
We, of course, want to make the fewer changes to our actual code with the new layer...
Thank you in advance.
Laurent Received on Mon Mar 22 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message