Oracle 8.03 Corrupt data blocks.

From: Jack Toering <71045.3122_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:15:52 -0500

    I'm having a problem with Oracle 8.03 Work Group with corrupt data blocks. Even when I delete the tablespace and begin again, it still has the same problem. We're only putting inserting approximately 200,000 rows into an empty table. It's not running out of room, and it's not in the indexes as I dropped all of the indexes and still had the problem. Tables with fewer records work fine. It seems like somewhere between 70 and 80 thousand it has a problem every time. It still inserts all of the records, but it you query below 70 or above 80 thousand it works. If you cross that area it does not. The table space and table parameters were all set plenty big to see if it would fix the problem. It didn't.

Jack Toering Received on Sat Mar 13 1999 - 13:15:52 CET

Original text of this message