Re: OAS 4.0 - PLSQL cartridge & Custom (application based) Security problem

From: Antony Ma <antony_ma_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1999/02/24

with OWA 3 on Solaris ( I think it is the same on NT), one can set different security
scheme on different PLSQL Agent. Go to the "Configure PL/SQL Cartridge " under PLSQL Catridge. You should see Virtual directory protection and you can set security scheme with each PLSQL Agent.

If it is a serious job, i suggest you to a web application reference book from oracle press.