Re: Oracle reports 2.5, please help.

From: Robert Liziniewicz <robertl_at_ci.comarch.pl>
Date: 1999/02/23

There's a way to save in PDF or HTML format ( described in Reports Manual - I don't remember which one )

Just define a printer named PDF or HTML, and then print the report to a file

HTH
Robert

--
Robert Liziniewicz                    C.I. HTS-ComArch
Robert.Liziniewicz_at_ci.comarch.pl      ul. Ujastek 10, Krakow