Oracle Developer needed

From: Linetta Long <linetta_at_csxpsg.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:40:29 -0500

Hello! I am a technical recruiter for CSX Professional Services Group in Baltimore, MD. I have a client (very prestigious hospital- downtown Baltimore) that is looking for a consultant to work in house on an Oracle/Powerbuilder Project. Must have extensive experience with Oracle, powerbuilder, and developer 2000. Project consists of development and design of system to inventory medical systems equipment. Contract length 6+ months. Please contact me at linetta_at_csxpsg.com if you are interested.

Thank you very much. Received on Tue Feb 23 1999 - 19:40:29 CET

Original text of this message