Re: Oracle books?

From: Gene Homan <homang_at_pcisys.net>
Date: 1999/02/18

The Oracle Press books are usually pretty good, as are the O'Reilly books dealing with the subject.

I would recomend starting with "Oracle 8 Beginer's Guide" to give you the general feel for the Oracle suite of products and how they work together.

Gene Homan
UNIX Technical Analyst
Oracle Worldwide Support