Serious Question, lots of debate....

From: Jim <programmer_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:12:38 GMT

Hello Everbody,

I have a small NT Network with about 15 users. We run a application with about 25 tables, two of the tables are very large. One have about 1.2 million records and the other has about 3.5 million records, the other tables are pretty normal. The large tables are used very frequently. Our current application is written in Foxpro, and we are re-writting our program with Developer 2.1 running on a Oracle 8.0.5 database.

What database would you use in this senario and why?

What would you write the application in and why?

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 15:12:38 CET

Original text of this message