SF Investment Bank - DBA/Developers Needed

From: Glenn Everett <glenn_everett_at_rsco.com>
Date: 1999/01/28

Work in a top-notch investment bank with huge growth plans.

We’re currently working on many exciting projects and we need excellent people. There’s tremendous opportunity to strengthen your skills and add new ones working for the company that financed the software industry. We’ re looking for people who are interested in the securities business who want to produce great applications

Database Administrator/Analyst

Technical Skills
Minimum 5 years UNIX/relational database experience Familiarity with replication
Shell scripting
Performance Tuning/Recovery Expertise
C or C++

General Skills
Self-starter
Good oral and written communications
Able to work independently

Securities firm experience preferred

Programmer/Analyst

Technical Skills
Minimum 2 years application/report development experience UNIX/relational database experience

Preferred Additional Skills
Visual Basic
Securities Firm Experience

General Skills
Self-starter
Good oral and written communications
Able to work independently

Full-time permanent employees only, no recruiters please.

If interested forward your resume to:

Glenn_everett_at_rsco.com or
Ralph_childers_at_rsco.com Received on Thu Jan 28 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message