Re: Still OS Authentication

From: Daniel <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: 1999/01/23

Hi,

Try this syntax in the inittest.ora file;

os_authent_prefix = "OPS$"
or
os_authent_prefix = ""

depending on whether you require a prefix or not.

also try;

remote_os_authent = TRUE

This is usefull when the client is authenticating against a remote OS.

Also make sure if you are connecting over sqlnet that the following line is not in the servers or clients sqlnet.ora file.

sqlnet.authentication_services = (NONE)

Hope this is of some help...

Regards,

--