OWAS 3 for NT , PL/SQL problem, student needs some help!

From: as <dongen_at_dds.nl_nospam>
Date: 1999/01/13

Hello,

I have a strange problem that I have to solve for my graduation project!!! I have Oracle web app. server 3 working, my PL/SQL packages for the pL/sql cartridge work ! But only for some minutes...after a period i can not call any pl/sql package via the browser...it gives a time out on the url after a while!
I tried restarting listener, cartridges, wrb, database and all did not work for this problem. The only soluition is restarting windows nt!!! Then again I can access the package via the URL some times..but after a while the same happens!

Who can help?? Please send email to: snoeren_at_casema.net

Thanks in advance!

Alex Snoeren. Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message