Re: OERR 20004 with oracle webs erver causes plsql to hang???

From: as <dongen_at_dds.nl_nospam>
Date: 1999/01/13

01-13-99 09:31:11 0          breda-tzo-com        `PLSQL     Cartridge` 258
0          0x400fff   `OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error
20004. [modenet!images/back.jpg]`

WHo can help me with this error message, I think it causes my plsql cartridge to hang! (restarting cartridge does not work only reset of system)

Alex.

snoeren_at_casema.net

Hello,

I have a strange problem that I have to solve for my graduation project!!! I have Oracle web app. server 3 working, my PL/SQL packages for the pL/sql cartridge work ! But only for some minutes...after a period i can not call any pl/sql package via the browser...it gives a time out on the url after a while!
I tried restarting listener, cartridges, wrb, database and all did not work for this problem. The only soluition is restarting windows nt!!! Then again I can access the package via the URL some times..but after a while the same happens!

Who can help?? Please send email to: snoeren_at_casema.net

Thanks in advance!

Alex Snoeren.