Re: Q: storing images in DB

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 1998/10/27

Loh Hun Soo:

Although this method does work with Oracle Forms. This routine with forms is limited:

64k appears to be the limit of a tiff image. Anything greater simply does not load.

Also the Forms image object only displays the first page of a tiff file, or only the first is loaded. I don't know for sure which is accurate.

--
(: Joe Brown :)				      joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu
I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . .