Re: Storing Image files in the database

From: Nobody <nobody_at_pt.lu>
Date: 10 Aug 1998 07:06:42 GMT

Hi,

	The blob doesn't exists in the Version 7.3.
	There is long and long raw.

	To Load the image.
	Use a cartridge the source is provide at
		http://govt.us.oracle.com/
		It's to be used with the WEB Server or you can used the source (OCI) to
write your own program.
	Use the demo from Proc and OCI
		$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo
	There is a feature to load picture with sqlload, this functure is not
documented.
		?CHUNCK 65536 or something like that?

Regards

John Griffin <jgriffin_at_boyne.u-net.com> wrote in article <35CC63B2.686CCD9_at_boyne.u-net.com>...